- I can perform full musicals while driving (solo).
- I live 60 miles too far from the nearest sushi joint.
- I'm always flipping and designing houses in real life or in my head.
- I'm definitely a Harry Potter nerd.
- I cannot pass up a fresh baked cookie.
- I'm a faux plant gardener extraordinaire.
- I'm a lover of sun and heat, but somehow moved to a place with snow 4 months out of the year!
My husband, Michael, and I met our freshman year at the University of Washington in 2008 and got married in 2011. We have two energetic babes, Reuben and Ava!
My husband, Michael, and I met our freshman year at the University of Washington. We started our marriage journey in 2011! We've had our share of adventures, flipped a few houses, and can solidly be found making homemade pizza every Friday night in our comfy clothes with a glass of wine. But our greatest accomplishment thus far are our two beautiful babes Reuben Cash and Ava Joanne.
Michael and I share a passion for making over homes to fit our minimal, modern, with a splash of fun style. I've documented all our home renovations on my blog Petitemodernlife.com! Our latest grand adventure is building our dream modern farmhouse in Lake Chelan, moving in sometime 2019! You can see our house plans and dreams over on the blog!