- I can perform full musicals while driving (solo).
- I live 60 miles too far from the nearest sushi joint.
- I designed my dream house with my hubby from scratch.
- Reading all the books, all the time.
- I love wedding cake.
- House plant mama.
- I'm a lover of sun and heat, but somehow moved to a place with snow 4 months out of the year!
- I make homemade sourdough pizza every Friday.
My husband, Michael, and I met our freshman year at the University of Washington in 2008 and got married in 2011. We have two energetic babes, Reuben and Ava!
My husband, Michael, and I met our freshman year at the University of Washington. We started our marriage journey in 2011! We've had our share of adventures flipping a few houses, moving our family to Germany for 1.5 years, building our dream house, but can always be found making homemade pizza every Friday night in our comfy clothes with a glass of wine.
Michael and I share a passion for making over homes to fit our minimal, modern, with a splash of fun style. I've documented all our home renovations on my blog Petitemodernlife.com! Our latest grand adventure is building our dream modern farmhouse in Lake Chelan, moving in sometime 2019! You can see our house plans and dreams over on the blog!