Thank you so much for your interest in working with W.D.P for your special designs! Please read my FAQ page for more details and information.
How I Work
- I respond to emails quickly! Weekends, however, I will sometimes respond or wait till Monday morning.
- I will be honest about my schedule and hope you will too before we commit to working together to complete your product.
- I’m a stay at home mom, so I largely work during nap times, evenings, and weekends. Though I do not count weekends towards “days to complete a project,” so I can have flexibility to be fully present with my family.
- Unless my workload is unusually heavy (and I will disclose that upfront before payment), you will receive your concepts by the end of the 7th business day following your payment.
- You will likely receive your concepts faster, my scheduling depending.
- If you need to expedite your project please ask for my pricing.
- During the revision process I will help you narrow down your design with bullet lists of questions. I try not to come across as “short,” I’m just trying to get you the product you deserve in a timely manner. 🙂
- You have 7 business days after your first revision request to tweak your product to exactly what you want. I chose this rather that “amount of revisions” as some of our emails may be shorter and longer during the communication process. You can expect 1-2 emails responses per day during the revision process.
- If you need more time, you will be charged $10/email revision(s) request. To be paid up front. Your time and my time is valuable, so I want to make the most of it.
- I am not a professional designer as determined by a physical degree. My prices reflect this and coincide with similar design enthusiasts. I’m always studying design, watching technical tutorials, and reading design blogs to increase my knowledge and skills. It’s a passion of mine that began while watching my husband go through design school at the University of Washington and has grown as a blogger. It became clear to me that many people have ideas, but needed help getting them out into existence. I’m good at that, thus here I am!
- I’ve had the pleasure of creating logos, printables, Ebook Covers, and graphics for Polished Habitat, Bigger Than the Three of Us, DIY Beautify, Hey Fitzy, Hearth and Vine, DIY Dreamer, Making Lemonade Blog, Home Pressure Cooking, On Sutton Place, Macca Rose and more.
Terms and Licensing
- The graphics, fonts, and patterns I use for projects have been purchased with a standard or extended license by which I am legally allowed to use them in an End Product for Sale.
- My designs are copyright to Wander Design and Photography. You may not use my individual designs for profit.
- You may use end products for giveaways, Pinterest, free promotions, social media, and along side your advertisements.
- If you would like the links to the specific shops of any of my graphics or fonts just ask! I’d be happy to share.
Payments, Exchanges, Reimbursement
- After an email consultation with you regarding your project, you can pay me directly through PayPal or ask for an invoice then pay.
- Your satisfaction is important to me, if we can not settle on the right design (do to compatibility or vision) within the 7 day revision period you will receive a full reimbursement of your purchase. You will not receive any final stand alone files.