A custom brand design board will help you create uniform, beautiful content or product that establishes your brand’s identity in any market.
- Before payment, please email me any questions and answer my questions below so I can determine if we’re a good fit.
- I’ll invoice you via PayPal for your project.
- After receiving payment, I’ll design two concept brand boards and send them to you in PDF + JPEG formats within 7 business days.
- Then we spend the next 7 business days fine tuning your brand board through a revision process.
- After your first revision email, you have a full 7 days to make any revisions you see fit.
- Please see my FAQ page for more information.
What’s On Each Design Board:
- Custom logo
- Custom monograms
- Color palette
- Patterns + textures
- Visual inspiration
- A Pinterest mockup image
What I Need From You: (Please brainstorm as best you can for this part so we can get you the product you really want! This will make our revisions quicker and more efficient. You can email me any links, images, and pins for these questions! The more the merrier. (*Please note that your logo will be unique and not a tweaked “replica” of something else.*)
- 5 images/projects/photographs (personal or other) that represent your blog identity (or what you WANT your blog identity to be.)
- Do you have a tagline? Would you like it in your logo?
- A few sentences or bullet points of what you envision for your blog/brand.
- Do you have specific or loose ideas for you logo? Let me know!
- Do you want to see icons, graphics, watercolor, metallic/gold elements, etc. – or NOT see particular things. (What erks you? What makes you go “oo yah that!”?)
- Do you like a certain style or combination of styles: minimal, playful, sweet, bold, sassy, rustic, simple, quiet, colorful, b+w. What styles do you wish to avoid?
- Do you have particular colors that are a MUST have in your design? Colors to avoid?
- Do you have specific fonts that are a MUST have in your design?
- Finally, I need you to be critical! In the best of ways. Take time to analyze everything I’ve sent to you and compile a thoughtful, thorough, list of critiques so I can get exactly what you are looking for.
What You Receive in your Final Product:
- One custom header logo in PNG and JPG formats
- One monogram logo (with two overlays for image viability)
- One final brand board in PDF + JPEG format.
- One set color codes from one board.
- One set font names + links from one board.
- One Pinterest Skin
What isn’t included in your final product and things to note:
- Not included: Alterable original Photoshop, Illustrator, and graphic files. (Unless you or I have hand drawn them, in which case you will receive a PNG of your drawing.)
- Not included: Unaltered pattern files.
- Not included: Blog button files.
- Many of my creative fonts have been purchased. If you would prefer only free web fonts, please specify that. I can direct you to the shop where you can purchase different fonts I use. They are generally under $20.
Payment and Refunds:
- Payments are up front before the delivered product. This is in case I need to make any purchases for your particular board.
- If we cannot find the logo and brand design that is 100% perfect for you, then I will issue a full refund at your request! I want to help you make your blog beautiful, so if there is anything along the way that you are unhappy about please voice your thoughts so we can move forward in the best direction for your brand!